- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Nationwide
- Job Number: 5316
- Status: Contract
- Experience: 3 - 4
Prosperity is currently working with a well-known Fintech company, which have been in the market for almost 40 years and have presence in 28 countries worldwide. Their innovative products and vast services guarantee their enormous success serving some of the world’s biggest brands across multiple industries.
They are currently seeking for a Marketing Manager to cover a maternity leave. It is a great opportunity for an experienced Marketeer, who wants to experience new challenges in different segments. This professional will be responsible for all the strategic operations, providing support for the company’s merchant services division.
This role is based in South West Ireland
- Planning, developing and executing marketing strategy.
- Working in conjunction with the annual budget strategy.
- Managing all the activities for the marketing sector.
- Supporting the PR and social marketing activities.
- Being in charge of the corporate and sponsorship events.
- Being in charge of all marketing activities globally.
- Responsible for design and managing all the production and distribution of materials.
- Analyse customer research, market conditions and competitor data, implementing the best marketing strategies.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- 3rd level degree in Marketing or Business.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Previous people management experience.
- Experience managing B2B marketing.
- Previous experience in financial services will be an advantage.
- Up to 47k per annum + Bonus
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch and let's begin the process :)