Head of IT
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH5296
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 10 years
Prosperity is seeking a Head of IT for a famous group of marketing communications, based in Dublin centre. Our client is taking care of the staff: healthy work life balance in a nice office to encourage creativity and a friendly environment. This company won a lot of awards for their work but also as a great place to work.
You manage the overall IT strategy and the day-to-day operations and the IT team.
Your role (non-exhaustive list):
- Designing, developing and implementing all information, security, backup, communication and business systems.
- Ensuring the ongoing security, availability and scalability of all data and systems.
- Managing the group domain name ownership, SSL certificates, DNS configuration
- Projecting and tracking annual spend on capital and operating costs.
- Managing the procurement of all IT related hardware, software and licensing.
- Managing relationships with suppliers, vendors and colleagues.
- Recruiting, and developing the IT team,
- Identifying issues and resolutions that enhance the operational effectiveness of systems, software or hardware.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a senior support role with at least 5 years directly managing people or projects.
- Extensive knowledge of technical management, analysis and troubleshooting client server and cloud based computer systems.
- Hands on experience of systems administration and maintenance.
- Any Qualification such MCSA Windows Server, CCNA Professional or VMware VCP Pro would be an advantage.
- A strong knowledge of the Virtualisation environment is essential.
Salary: around 80-90k€ + benefits
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Damien / firstname.lastname@example.org / (01) 437 9978