Training & Enablement Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH5259
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
My client is a global marketing solutions company present in more than 25 countries. They help global brands to increase market share developing tailored digital marketing content and marketing strategies. The successful candidate will coordinate global training programmes, helping track, communicate progress and deliver successful results within the sales team.
- Training: design and deliver a wide-range of training to our sales and sales consulting teams; including sales boot camps, ongoing certifications, product launches, sales process and education programs
- Develop and manage on boarding and ongoing trainings globally
- Collaborating with the HR team, executive team, sales managers, and cross functional teams to build enablement programs.
- Serve as a field evangelist and subject matter expert for initiative-based learning (e.g. introductions of new products, messaging, techniques or sales methodologies) for reps and first-line managers
- Responsible for enhance sales team performance, identifying gaps and proposing new methods to improve results
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and communicate new product developments to the sales teams.
- Identify, create, and deliver new sales assets together with sales management, Sales Operations, and Marketing teams.
- Work with sales teams to create and maintain all demo environments and demo materials
- Continuously drive to optimize every process you build until you've found the optimal solutions
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE/HAVE:
- BA/BS in related area
- 5+ years post college work experience preferably in training for sales support, sales operations, and/or sales enablement role (with a global sales organization preferred).
- Working knowledge of multiple disciplines, including: Talent Management, Change Management, Leadership Coaching and Employee Development.
- Strong understanding of business numbers, analytics & analysis
- Experienced with managing Learning Management Systems, developing and leveraging on-line and in-class instruction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to produce executive-level reports
- Strong presentation skills. The ability to own the room confidently and to hold people's attention.
- Excellent project management instincts. Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If this sounds like you, then please get in contact with me today and we can discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavor to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.