Head Of Marketing
- Salary: €80,000 - €100,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH5264
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
I am currently representing a leading travel technology brand who have been growing rapidly over the past couple of years.
They are currently looking to hire a Head of Marketing to manage marketing strategy across the entire b2b marketing spectrum.
The main purpose of this role is to define and develop marketing strategies to ensure optimal brand presence in targeted markets.
* Define and develop outstanding marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and recognition
* Provide thought leadership
* Collaborate with sales and partnership team to drive the business forward
* Manage the marketing team
* Develop and execute ideas and for promotional events
* Mange campaigns across new product launch and corporate promotions
* Produce accurate content to manage company's online presence across editorial design and publications
* Allocate and control a large marketing budget.
* Manage stake holders and external agencies across PR, Media and events sectors
* 5 years of experience at Head of Marketing level
* Third level Qualification in relevant filed
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage various stakeholders
* Creative thinker with various ideas in marketing spectrum
* Excellent analytical skills and ability to convert analysis in to valuable data
* Excellent Online marketing skills across multiple online channels and PR
* Excellent traditional marketing skills across Publications, sponsorships and events
* Fluency in English is essential