- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH5140
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Test Engineer who wants to be part of the huge mission of my client: to become a best-in-class mobile-first product!
My client would like a candidate who comes up with their own ideas for testing the app. You don't need to wait on others to get features done.
You join the tech team (5 people) and take part to:
- Automation testing: write robust and reusable tests
- Coordinate manual testing: developers are testers, so you will be the general of the team before any big releases
- Solve problems
- Work closely with the UI/UX designers, front engineers to bring the best quality in their products
- Provide feedback to improve the product
The best candidate for this role is someone who:
- Loves working in a start-up environment
- Wants to propose new solutions
- Has experience of mobile software testing (iOS and/or Android)
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Jasmine
- Manual functional testing of mobile apps
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have full working rights in Ireland i.e. (a current Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible to work in Ireland) to be considered for this role.
Salary: 45 to 55k€ + benefits
If you are still here and read this, you must be suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Damien / email@example.com / (01) 437 9978