Software Engineer Full-stack
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH5139
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Fullstack Developer who wants to be part of the huge mission of my client: to become a best-in-class mobile-first product!
You get involved with a high potential company and deliver a "wow" user experience across the product interfaces.
As a fullstack engineer, you are working with a focus on the mobile application side.
If you want to work with some of the newest, most exciting mobile and backend technologies, want a place where your manager is encouraging you to come up with new solutions and new ideas? This role is for you!
Duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Solve problems : you make your own decisions, don't need to wait on others
- Collaborate with the rest of the team (5 people at the moment), with the Technical programme Manager and design team to build and deliver the best products!
- Put the user first
- Improve the product
You will be the perfect candidate and so happy to work for my client if you are:
- Problem solver,
- Love the start-up environment
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience in working with Agile and Git
- ReactJs ( and React Native)
Or any experience with:
- Hybrid apps with Cordova and Ionic
- Native apps for Ios and/or Android
Salary: 55 to 65k€ + benefits
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have full working rights in Ireland i.e. (a current Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible to work in Ireland) to be considered for this role.
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Damien / email@example.com / (01) 437 9978